Friday, March 6, 2009

What is "OBX" and why am I here?




Greetings from the Outer Banks (OBX)of North Carolina! I'm in Nags Head, North Carolina which is south of Kitty Hawk, north of Cape Hattaras. I'm here for a scrapbooking weekend with 14 other women in a big beach house that even has an elevator. I enjoyed some seafood last night at the Black Pelican, and this morning I woke up to a beautiful sunrise. I took a stroll on the beach early this morning and saw only one person out for a walk, and one truck driving on the beach (this was a little weird to me). I found some shells, including a really cool spider crab shell.




2 comments:

Kelli said...

That looks amazing. How cool. Are you getting some good scarpbooking done? I'm afraid the salty air and sand would be a bit of a distraction for me.

Tiffany Nevil said...

WOW! What a blast! Sounds awesome and those are beautiful shots of the place.
love ya,
Tiff